Ponto for Representatives Adapts to Multiple Business Needs
Ponto for Representatives serves use cases where the PSU does not have direct access to the requesting application and would like to grant a Representative access to their bank account data in a secure, user-friendly and controlled way.
This is applicable in a variety of scenarios including:
- Accountancy: Accountants often need to have the bank transaction data to complete their administrative duties, but not all accountants share their software access with their clients. With Ponto for Representatives, clients can give accountants a secure access to their bank account data in an easy way.
- Real Estate: Owners of rented real estate sometimes make use of management companies for maintaining their property. This includes administrative duties. To verify the rent payments for example, these management companies need access to the property owners bank account data. Using Ponto for Representatives, this use case can be enabled in a controlled way.
- Audits: Auditors need access to their client’s bank account for auditing purposes. With Ponto for Representatives, auditees can easily give a one-time access to auditors without the need to request complicated bank mandates or fraud-sensitive manual processes.
These and many other use cases are now supported by Ponto for Representatives. The bank account holder remains in full control over:
- Who has access to his bank account,
- For how long,
- And, what they can see and do.